Malpensa Airport provides VIP and dedicated business services for travellers, including a multimedia conference room and a press room suitable for meetings. Double-check with the airline you are travelling with to determine which business facilities are open to you.
The Malpensa Center is located in Terminal 1 on the Arrivals floor, providing an area where professionals, members of the business community, companies, associations and corporations can organise work meetings, workshops or events.
Modern and well-equipped spaces are situated in conveniently accessible areas, where meeting rooms can be booked by the hour, half day or full day.
Equipment and services included in the meeting room hiring fee are:
- Registration area
- Two 90-inch plasma monitors
- Audio system with seven table microphones and two radio microphones
- Audio-video control room with dedicated PC
- Wi-Fi connection
- Catering area
Equipment and services available on demand include:
- Catering service: welcome coffee, coffee breaks (morning and afternoon), cocktail reception, light lunch, buffet
- Photocopier, printer, fax, laptop
- Telephone line
- Video and photographic service
- Reserved parking
Rooms and configurations available:
- Speakers’ table with six places, microphone and dedicated monitor with laptop connection
- Podium with dedicated monitor and laptop connection
- Theatre layout (100 seats)
- Single table (up to 30 seats)
- Horseshoe table (up to 25 seats)
For more information and bookings, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are five VIP lounges at Malpensa Airport providing exclusive services, comfort and convenience in a relaxed environment.
Dedicated staff are on hand to assist with buffet catering (hot or cold drinks, soft drinks, cocktails, and sweet and savory products), unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi, a wide selection of newspapers and magazines, and real-time flight updates.
The VIP lounges are furnished with stylish “Made in Italy” designs and host exhibitions of major contemporary artists. They also offer elegant shower facilities, with (on request), a wash kit including shampoo, conditioner, lotion and towels.
Located in the non-Schengen boarding area in Terminal 1 (second floor), the Montale Lounge is open every day between 6 am and 10 pm. A family area dedicated to children has comfy chairs, cushions, a stress-free LED touchscreen, an Xbox and a TV.
Dedicated to Schengen flights, the Monteverdi Lounge is located in the boarding area in Terminal 1 (second floor) and is open every day from 6 am to 9.30 pm.
The Pergolesi Lounge is dedicated to non-Schengen flights, is located on the second floor in the boarding area of Terminal 1, and is open from 6 am to 10 pm.
Available for both Schengen and non-Schengen flights, the Respighi Lounge is located in the check-in area in Terminal 1 (second floor), and is open every day from 6 am to 9.30 pm.
Only available on request, the Visconti Lounge is located in the baggage claim area (ground floor) in Terminal 1.
Check here for more information about online VIP lounge reservations and other exclusive services
Passengers arriving and departing from Milan airports, including Malpensa, can take advantage of a concierge service offering first-class personalised assistance. The service is available every day from 6 am to 9.30 pm, and includes:
- Welcome at the gate with reserved transfer if required
- Assistance at baggage claim
- Porter service
- Assistance in the lounge, if required, and at the terminal exit
- Welcome at the terminal entrance and during check-in operations
- Porter service
- VIP lounge access
- Assistance during security control by priority access (Fast Track)
- Assistance at the airplane with a dedicated transfer, if required
For more information and info bookings: email@example.com
Members of Club SEA are invited to “discover a world in tune with your style”. Membership provides access to a wide range of dedicated services at Malpensa Airport (as well as Milan Linate), from arrival to departure.
- Access to ViaMilano lounges
- Dedicated staff providing personalised assistance for check-in and boarding operations
- Priority access to security checks via Fast Track
- Special services for parking lots, restaurants, hotels, and car rental with driver
For more information visit: ClubSEA
The ViaMilano Fast Track service enables you to access security checkpoints and boarding areas faster, through a dedicated priority route line at Malpensa Airport.
For online access visit the official website at: ViaMilanoShop. You will receive an e-ticket by email together with the payment receipt. You can also buy Fast Track tickets through automatic machines located at the airport or directly at the security gates.
Fast Track access gates are available in both terminals at Malpensa Airport…
- Malpensa Terminal 1: second floor, in the Departures area
- Malpensa Terminal 2: first floor, in the Departures area