The Milan Airports app provides 24/7 connectivity for Malpensa (and Linate) travellers seeking real-time information, purchasing online tickets, wanting to stay up-to-date with flight schedules and status, and interested in accessing exclusive promotions.
- Real-time information: track your flight and check its status (estimated time of arrival or departure, any delays, etc.) and find out how to get to your gate and where to collect your luggage, as well as information about weather conditions and currency details in your destination.
- Planning your trip: access up-to-date information on how to travel to and from the airport, and receive personalised notifications and reminders confirming your flight times.
- Online purchases: buy paper-less flight tickets and use them in the app’s private area (without the need for a printer), as well as choosing other services offered by Milan Airports.
- Loyalty program: joining the ViaMilano Program makes everything more convenient with the app, including checking your points balance, browsing and requesting rewards in the catalogue, and using your smartphone instead of a physical card, thus earning points in stores that participate in the promotion.
- Exclusive promotions: access offers and discounts reserved for app users.
- Airport map: locate shops, restaurants and other services at Malpensa Airport (and Linate), and discover any available offers.
- Information point: find out all you need to know about luggage, accessibility, parking directions, traffic updates, weather and public transport.
- Personalised assistance: you can opt to be contacted free of charge by phone if necessary.
- Reduced mobility: passengers can ask for assistance and check where the intercoms and Sala Amica are located.