EasyCar offer a selection of new and modern vehicles for car hire through a network of selected partners who have been selected by the company as chosen suppliers. Some of their categories include a collection service, which means you will be met at Malpensa Airport and accompanied to the office, as well as taken back to the airport when you return the vehicle.
There are several clauses that car hirers need to be aware of, including:
1) Vehicles are not permitted to leave Italy.
2) Certain categories have an age restriction of 25 years; others are available to drivers aged 21 years and above. Drivers aged between 21 and 23 are subject to a surcharge.
3) Drivers must have had a full licence for a minimum period of 12 months. Clients with licenses printed in letters other than Latin (Cyrillic, Arabic, etc.) may be require to present an international driving permit. Make sure you check at the time of booking.
Tel: +39 0203 318 6960
Opening hours: 7 days a week, 24 hours (telephone booking service)
EasyCar offer a wide choice of vehicles ranging from small compact cars to family-sized saloons, as well as people carriers and luxury models.
Their categories include:
- Super Mini: Hyundai i10 or similar
- Economy: Ford Fiesta, Fiat Panda or similar
- Compact: VW Golf or similar
- Intermediate: Lancia Delta, Ford C Max or similar
- Estates: Ford Focus, Opel Astra or similar
- Premium (limited availability): Audi A6 or similar
- People Carrier: Mercedes-Benz Vito or similar
- Standard SUV: Nissan Xtrail or similar
When booking your hire car from Malpensa Airport with EasyCar, you also have the opportunity of including additional extras, such as:
- Excess Waiver Insurance
- Cancellation Option
- Additional Driver/s (first additional driver is free of charge; charges for a third driver and more are based on a daily rate)
- Child Seat
- Booster Seat
- Snow Chains
- Ski Rack