Europcar are a leading car hire company offering a wide selection of modern vehicles for rent in popular locations throughout Europe including Malpensa Airport (Terminals 1 and 2).
In addition to car hire, they also offer a selection of optional extras for your trip that you might want to reserve at the same time as you book your vehicle. Europcar’s selection of cars ranges from small compact two-door vehicles to larger family saloons and people carriers, as well as a choice of larger vehicles.
Their cars are split into different categories depending on size and price. Within these categories they offer a selection of automatic cars and eco-friendly vehicles, plus luxury and special models.
Location: Malpensa Airport Terminals 1 and 2
Tel: +39 748 69200 (T1), +39 02 585 83526 (T2)
Opening hours: 7 days a week, 7am-midnight
The categories and vehicles available for rent from Europcar at Malpensa Airport are as follows:
- Mini: Fiat 500 or similar
- Economy: Renault Clio, Fiat Panda or similar
- Economy Elite: Audi A1Sportback 1.6 TDI or similar
- Compact: Fiat Bravo, Renault Megane Estate or similar
- Intermediate: Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Opel Insignia or similar
- Standard: Mercedes-Benz B Class Automatic or similar
- Full Size: Peugeot 508, Volvo S60 or similar
- Standard Mini-Bus: Renault Traffic or similar
- Premium: Mercedes-Benz C 200
- Automatics: Volvo XC60, Mercedes A Class, Volvo S60, Mercedes-Benz Vito Mini Bus or similar
- Luxury cars: Mercedes-Benz ML 350, Mercedes-Benz S250 Automatic, Mercedes-Benz E Class or similar
- Eco-Friendly: Fiat 500, Fiat Panda, Renault Megane or similar
- Family Size: Peugeot 508, Opel Insignia, Renault Megane Estate or similar
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW)
- Additional Driver (ADD)