Hertz are a major car hire company with offices at numerous airports throughout the world. They offer a wide choice of new and modern vehicles as well as additional optional extras which can be reserved at the time of booking your hire car at Malpensa Airport. Alternatively, you can reserve nearer the time with adequate notice.
Note, however, that to avoid disappointment it is recommended that you book any extras at the same time as you make your car hire reservation.
Hertz’s fleet of vehicles is split into different categories from small to large, and within each category different options of vehicles are available.
Location: Malpensa Airport Terminals 1 and 2
Tel: +39 02 585 81081
Opening hours: 7 days a week, 7am-midnight
These are examples of the types of vehicles, within a variety of categories, available for hire at Malpensa Airport, as well as optional extras that can be included at the time of making your reservation…
- Economy B: Fiat Panda or similar
- Economy Green Collection B6: Lancia Ypsylon (this exact model can be reserved subject to availability)
- Economy C: Ford Fiesta or similar
- Compact D: Ford Focus or similar
- Compact N: Ford Focus Estate or similar
- Intermediate E: Ford Focus C Max or similar
- Intermediate F: Peugeot 5008 or similar
- Standard Special J: Peugeot 508 or similar
- Premium K: Mercedes-Benz C Class Automatic or similar
- Premium H (Mini-Bus/People Carrier): Ford Transit Combi or similar
Once you have selected the vehicle of your choice, optional extras include:
- Child Seat
- Booster Seat
- Satellite Navigation Kit
- Ski Rack
In the majority of cases, the price includes unlimited mileage/kilometres as well as road tax, road assistance, collision damage waiver and VAT.